Monday, November 20, 2017

Having Trouble with Hair



The third figure I am making is a female.  The figures are also actual people I am trying make in crocheted dolls.  So getting the hair close to the people is important.  Getting the colour of the lovely lady right, in yarn has been difficult, and then getting the yarn to sit in a particular style is also difficult.  This head of hair was close to, but not quite right in colour.  I took the photo at the stage just before I cut it.  Once cut it wouldn't sit right no matter what I did, so it all came out.  Going to try again with something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...