Friday, November 17, 2017

Janette's Reindeer



Janette has been coming along to the workshops and Tuesday Sit&Stitch making reindeer.  The lovely lady has made 15.  This particular little reindeer has a story.  One Tuesday I was leaving Can Do Books, in my car about to turn into Auburn Road when I noticed something in the middle of the road, a reindeer head!  Janette had left half an hour before me.  The head must have jumped out as she crossed the road.  No one was behind me so I was able to back up into a car park and rescue the reindeer.  At this particular point he was just a crocheted ball with eyes.  I took him back to Can Do so Janette could pick him up.  So glad he didn't end up being reindeer roadkill, he is a sweet little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...