Saturday, December 23, 2017

Missing Reindeer




I got a message from my friend yesterday that I sent a reindeer card to her Mum and forgot to put the card in. I concede that I am quite capable of doing that, forgetting the card, but I don’t think I did. I was so pleased at receiving a card from them because I had misplaced their new address and I wrote out the envelope and walked around to the post office to post it, I didn’t even take my handbag, just some change in my pocket. I think I would have noticed an empty envelope because the scarf made it lumpy. But where could the reindeer be?  Hope he is having a nice time wherever he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...