Saturday, March 31, 2018

Tiny Crocheted Flowers

  



I needed something to make at Can Do Books Sit&Stitch on Thursday, so I rummaged around the bookshelves and found this lovely book.  I got it a few years ago when I just started crocheting.  It is a lovely book filled with beautiful things.  I wasn't able to make anything out of the book when I got it.  When I looked at it the other night I was rather excited that my crochet skills have come a long way and I could probably make everything in the book, and read the diagrams.  So I made one flower on Wednesday night and one on Thursday.  It is very fine crochet using No 8 perle cotton and a .75mm hook.  Not sure what I will do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...