Sunday, July 15, 2018

Antique/Collectables Shop Haul

  



 Piers needed new wheels for his push bike, so a drive to Geelong to get some at a bike shop there.  He dropped me off at the Antique/Collectable shop on the way so I could have a rummage.  Got quite a few things too.   Someone's remnants of an embroidery stash, clamping scissors (good for stuffing small parts), someone's remnants of a crochet stash, a couple of lengths of ric rac to put in the dye pot, a couple of serving plates I have seen before and thought I should just get them, and a little ceramic dog that made me smile.  And Piers got his wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...