Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A New Table

  

I had a sofa bed in the craft room (sorry forgot to take a before picture) and I was in need of a work table.  If I have something to cut out or lay out I have been using our bed.  I was always worried I would cut our bedding.  I was also too low for my back and difficult to work on a long project.  The sofa bed was never used.  We tried to use it once but couldn't pull it out because of all the stuff under it.  So off to IKEA for a table that needed to be no bigger than the sofa bed.  We ended up getting two trestles with extensions and a top that matches the little sewing table.  It is narrower than the sofa bed and I moved some tubs that were around the room to underneath it, and rearranged a few other things, and a lot of culling, the whole set up makes the room seem not so crowded.  I cut out a pattern last night and the height seems good, but I can drop it down if it feels too high,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...