Sunday, April 18, 2021

New Crochet Project

 


I have started and pulled out several knitting and crochet projects lately.  This is the latest one.  It is a cushion cover, but I think I will make it into something else if I keep going with it.  The pattern is only just emerging as I have worked 4 rows of a 14 row repeat.  Feeling a bit pleased with myself as it is different to the kind of crochet I have done before.  Getting able to recognise stitches and where to put the hook.  I'm slow and had to write out the pattern so it was in a single line.  I was getting confused at where I was when it was in the column of instructions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...