Thursday, May 10, 2018

Re-Working the Wreath

  

   

  

Today is Sit & Stitch at Can Do Books.  I forgot to show what I worked on last week.  Remember the large wreath from the Christmas Window four years ago?  Well at the time I didn't know how to store it, or have the room to store it, so I dismantled it  (a hoola hoop is at the base for a size indication).  All the little animals, houses and pom poms have been sitting in a couple of tubs in the craft room.  I thought I would re-make them into a garland for my stairs.  There are large tables at Stephanie's so thought it would be ideal to layout and start making the swag.  Not as easy as I thought, I attached a few, picked up the rope and they all went a bit wonky.  Need to hang the swag to get them to sit properly.  So everything was packed up and is now back on the shelf, try another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...