Sunday, June 17, 2018

Painted Table



I bought this little table at a garage sale many years ago for a couple of dollars.  I sanded it, painted it then painted the flowers on the top.  It was used as the side table in our spare room.  When the spare room was converted to the craft room, it didn't fit in.  Without storage, it needed to go.  So I put a 'free' sign on it and put it out on the nature strip.  It was gone very quickly.  The following week the person who took it came and thanked me for a lovely table, it was just the thing for their room and they love it. I was so happy the little table went to someone that really wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...