Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Little Doggie Needle Case

  

  

Yesterday's post made me think I should do more of making things from the things I see.  I was in Geelong yesterday and was keeping my eyes open for something to inspire.  It wasn't until I was home at my local supermarket that I saw a very sweet Jack Russell Terrier minding the van, that something clicked.  It was a hot day and all the windows on the van were open, so he was quite safe, and very happy, I got a smile as I walked passed.  It didn't feel right to take a photo, so when I got home I did a little collage in a sketchbook to remind me.  After dinner I thought I should really make something, so I made a needle case.  It is a little bit on the large side, but that is alright, and it opens on the left instead of the right. But if it opened the other way the doggie would be in the driver's seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...