Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Tidying Bug

  

  

At the stat of any year I usually get the tidying bug, but I got it big time this year.  The craft room was first and got a full clean and sort.  Then my cupboard and the linen cupboard.  When I was talking to Stephanie about tidying she said Japanese Tidying Guru Marie Kondo was on Netflix.  I read her book years ago and her main concept is that if an item does not spark joy, it needs to go.  A principle I have been working on.  However after watching her show, the bug hit again and I started folding my undie and sock drawer the way she does it.  Don't think I will have every drawer folded into the little squares, but this drawer made sense.  Piers liked the look and then did his drawers. His cycling socks are a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...