Friday, February 1, 2019

Trivia Night Table



In the recent tidy up this drawing turned up, I has always been a favourite of mine.  Drawn by our son Mitchell when he was about 3 years old.  I used to run a Trivia Night at Westgate Golf Club, my Dad used to do it and I took over when he passed away.  I did it twice a year for nine years.  Mitchell was born about year 5.  One year he drew this picture of the table he was sitting at.  I asked who that was top left, "That's Mary, she's really loud" was his answer.  I can't remember which one he was, I hope it wasn't the sad one.  By the way, Mitchell turns 21 tomorrow, where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...