Monday, April 1, 2019

Gathering Materials



I am going to join the #The100DayProject.  You do something creative continually for 100 days and post it each day. Which is something i do anyway, but I am picking a single project to work on, a quilt, something I don't usually make, and in a subject different from Christmas and birds, something I seem to be stuck on at the moment. The project starts tomorrow and runs until July 10th. I have a quilt in the linen cupboard that I might use and sew the blocks to, or I might make a separate quilt, I think it will work out as I go. On the blocks I will be working lots of technique, sewing, knitting, embroidery, crochet, whatever comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...