Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Adelaide Art Gallery

   

  

  

In May, when I was in the middle of doing the veggie quilt, Piers and I went to Adelaide.   Piers for work on a Monday, I tagged along and we flew over Sunday morning, came back Tuesday night.   The Art Gallery was great, quite a mix of styles, art movements and pieces, quite often on one wall.  They also didn't have the little notes beside each work giving details of artist, materials, etc.  There was a pocket at the side with a sheet with all the works listed.  I have to admit I don't always read the attached notes on art work, so it took me a little while to notice they weren't there.  It was a very nice gallery and well worth a visit if you are in Adelaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...