Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Knitting Machine Bag

  



Easter was about day 20 on the 100DayProject.  In an attempt to stop eating chocolate and sugar, over the last several years, we do not buy chocolate eggs, we choose something else.  I have done different classes and this year I chose an Addi Knitting Machine. I have been umming and erring over one of these for a while.  It knits a tube and I didn't know what I would use a tube for, it can also knit a straight piece, but I haven't tried that.  But I can still knit a tube and then steek it afterwards.
So it needed a bag so I could store it with the legs attached.  I used the box as a guide.  Hexagon base, with a piece of fleece covered cardboard for strength, and simple drawstring closure.  It fits neatly into the craft room on top of the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...