Thursday, July 11, 2019

More Quilting

  

After finishing the veggie quilt I kept the quilt theme going and got out this single log cabin quilt.  It was the first one I made in the 1980's.  I never liked how I had backed, quilted and bound it and last year I unpicked it and backed the quilt with polar fleece, so just two layers, top and fleece.  It was basted and put in a tub in the craft room.  So out it came and I did the same style of quilting, running stitch in the ditch between each block, and also around the square in the middle of each block.  Put some pretty dotty binding on and it was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...