Saturday, August 31, 2019

Reworking An Old Pattern



This little wheel is in an old Irish crochet patten book by Therese De Dillmont.  It uses old term, so I wrote out the pattern in modern crochet terms and made one.  Mine is a bit messy, which will neaten up the more I do.  But I am feeling a bit pleased with myself and will try another pattern.
My life and this blog will be changing.  A change in my husband's work means a bit of travelling.  Blogger makes it difficult to post images from my camera or iPad, haven't been able to work out how to do it.  So I will keep posting daily, as I like the rhythm of it, on my Facebook and Instagram accounts, I will only be able to post here when I am home on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...