Thursday, September 12, 2019

Little Rings Steps

  

  



I have made 36 little rings.  To make them I wrapped thread 12 times onto a knitting needle (they seem to slide off really easily), then put the hook through the hole and secure with a slip stitch.  Then work as many double crochet stitch that goes all the way around the ring, secure and join the ring with another slip stitch, trim off the beginning end bit, and it's done.  I have left all the ends on because I don't know if I will need them, can always finish them off later.  I put them all on a piece of thread to keep them safe and in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...