Thursday, December 5, 2019

Two Moths

  

Still working though and sorting out photo files, this moth popped up.  Worked on the same day when we lived in Perth and I attended Tafe doing an art and design course.  The first drawing was done in the morning.  We had to bring in something small to draw, and enlarge it (the paper is A1 size).  I found this dead moth in our garden.  The first is a drawing using inks and pastels.  In the afternoon session we were painting with pallet knives, the subject could be anything, so I used the moth again.  The painting is in acrylics using only a pallet knife, no brushes.  I remember it was very quick to do.  The first moth is in my kitchen and the second is with one of my brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...