Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Boy or Girl Bunny?

  

This Luna Lapin was recently sent as a gift.  Then the question arose about whether this is a girl or boy.  The general consensus is that because the little rabbit is wearing trousers, then he is a boy.  The one who surprised me most with this is my 22 year old son, I thought that convention was long gone. When I made the rabbit I intended her to be a girl.  She has a pink top with little flowers embroidered on it, not that you can see, but pink feet and inside ears, and a nice winter coat.  Not that boys can't wear pink, I was making girl clothes, and yes, a girl wearing trousers.  Any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...