Saturday, April 25, 2020

Finishing a Cardigan

  

Yesterday I had a slippers and knitting day.  I dug out this project on Thursday and I was determined to finish it.  I bought the pattern in January 2018 (had to look it up on Ravalry), which isn't too bad, I thought I started it before that date.  I have had the yarn for years before that and started projects, didn't like how it was going, ripped them out and started something else.  Cant remember how many times I did that but I know it was quite a few.  So yesterday I knitted the neckband and sewed in the sleeves.  It was feeling like I was going to finish last night, but then it also felt like I was rushing, so I stopped.  Today are side and sleeve seams, sewing in ends and  adding buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...