Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Finished Hat



I didn't work on any Quarantine Knitting blocks yesterday, I concentrated on the hat and it's finished. The pattern is the August Hat by Sarah Solomon, part of Kelbourne Woolens Year of Hats. I saw it on @knitting_posse and just wanted to knit it. I used yarns from the stash: cream Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran, and the grey are two yarns held together - Nua by Carol Fletcher, colour Kitten Fluff, and a hand dyed yarn from Fibresmith (which didn't have it's label, but I'm quite sure it was Leslie's yarn). Ignore the microwave tub, it seemed the best thing to block it on. Unfortunately it doesn't fit, too small. I didn't do a swatch, but I'm not far off. Might have to knit another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...