Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Knit Along





I finished all the blocks on this second round of Quarantine Knits.  Yesterday I managed to knit five blocks.  23. Pimpernel, 24. Two Roses, 25. Alone Together, 26. The Strawberry, and 27. Everything Is Going To Be Alright.  So the strawberry was supposed to have darker pips embroidered, which I did and didn't like, so too them out.  The last one is supposed to be a rainbow, but I am using a mix of five colours and cream for all the blocks.  If I introduced all the colours for the rainbow, it would be too different from the others.  So I have a Gradient Curve block.  Actually it kind of looks like receding mountains. I have a plan for all the blocks, but there may be more.  Arne & Carlos are having a well deserved break at the moment and will be back soon podcasting and maybe more blocks, so I will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...