Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sock, Block and Deliveries

  

Yesterday was a good day.  Finished my first sock, knitted number 18 in the Quarantine Knit Along, and the postie dropped off two parcels.  The sock fits well.  I wanted a shorter sock, but I made it too short, the next pair will be longer.  And I don't have a sock blocker, except my foot.
One parcel was from Fibresmith, more yarn to make another hat like the grey one, and purple yarn for another different hat, or I may swap the purple and green.  The other parcel was from Skein Sisters, my new favourite brand of knitting needles, ChiaoGoo, added some sizes to my collection.  And you can't just buy needles, so some Brooklyn Tween Loft, lots of people are knitting with it in the podcasts I have been watching, so give it a knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...