Wednesday, September 30, 2020

5mm Needles

 



I wanted to get on with knitting some trees.  I ordered a new set of ChiaoGoo minis, blue set a couple of weeks ago.  I was waiting for them to come before starting knitting trees.  The order was coming from South Australia  It got to Melbourne overnight.  Two weeks later I still hadn't received my parcel so decided to use my 5mm dpn's.  I find that on small projects circulars are easier to use since my hands are quite small, as you can tell from the photo the dpn's are quite cumbersome.  I decided to get on with the knitting anyway as there had been no update on the parcel since arriving in Melbourne.  The moment I cast on and did a row I got a text saying my parcel would arrive today, typical.  Anyway my nice new needles arrived, and some yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...