Sunday, October 11, 2020

New Books

 

 





Two new books arrived yesterday.  I haven't bought any books while in lockdown, I realised I really like to have a look through books before buying them, I like the hunt.  I bought these two lovely books from Can Do Books without seeing them because I already have books by these authors and I have seen enough snippets on Instagram to know I would like them, and I do.  Beautiful and inspirational.  The first is Textiles Transformed by Mandy Patullo, the second, Textile Travels by Anne Kelly. And I do like the Batsford cover treatment, a soft treatment, just right for textile books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...