Saturday, April 10, 2021

Meet Marmalade

 






I bought a book from Can Do Books when I was there a couple of weeks ago, Making Marmalade by Simone Gooding.  I decided to make Marmalade, starting at the front of the book and making everything in it.  The little rabbit was first, then all her clothes, friends and bits and pieces.    There are too many things to show at once, so here is the start, Marmalade in her spring clothes, butterfly wings and little chick friends.  All materials are from the stash.  I made a pom pom tail, not a felt one from the book.  I haven't made the bows for the ears.  When standing Marmalade is about 22cm from feet to tops of ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...