Sunday, August 9, 2020

Baby Blanket








I started knitting this baby blanket in about 1989.  Something to work on at lunchtime when at work.  There wasn't a plan for who it was for, just keeping myself busy.  I didn't finish it at the time and have had no inclination to work on it since, even when I was pregnant with Mitchell.  I also couldn't throw it away, so it came on each move since then.  Yesterday I decided it was time it was frogged.  I have a dye pot going at the moment, so part was flung in there, the rest wound into balls.  It is bri-nylon baby yarn.  I didn't know how it would go in the dye pot, but it seems to be doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...