Friday, November 20, 2020

No. 41 Pressed Flowers

 



Yesterday was a good day.  This week's block from Arne & Carlos' SIT and KNIT for a BIT.  I knit it before going out on my first non-essential outing, lunch with my friend Janette in Richmond.  We also went to Granny Square, a yarn shop.  Really nice walking around all that yarny goodness.  I was fairly controlled:  in the second photo, the yarn to the left was from GrannySquare.  The red was what I went in for, the purple and two next skeins are the restrained bit.  When I got home a parcel from the Woolly Thistle (another lovely yarn shop in the US), a late night in September purchase, the three skeins on the right.  Time to get the yarn winder out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...